400 g pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
1 large bunch fresh spinach, washed and thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
400 g skinless boneless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
salt and pepper, to season
finely grated rind and zest of 1 lemon
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a large pan, add spinach, cover pan and cook just until wilted. Remove from pan and put to one side.
- Add rest of oil to pan and heat, add garlic and rosemary and cook gently for about a minute.
- Add chicken and simmer for about 5 minutes until cooked through. Drain pasta and toss through lemon rind and juice, then spinach, then cooked chicken.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve at once.