500 g chicken mince
¾ cup finely grated Parmesan
½ cup dried breadcrumbs
½ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 Tbsp Tuscan seasoning
1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
800 g sweet potato, peeled, cut into small pieces
50 g butter, chopped
¼ cup milk
chicken gravy mix, to serve
broccoli florets, to serve
- Combine chicken, parmesan, breadcrumbs, parsley, seasoning and egg in a large bowl. Mix well. Divide into eight portions, about 1/3 cup each. Shape into rissoles
- Cook sweet potato in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Add rissoles. Cook for 5 minutes on one side. Turn over. Cover pan. Reduce heat to low. Cook for a further 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Drain sweet potato. Return to same pan with butter and milk. Coarsely mash
- Serve rissoles with mash, gravy steamed broccoli.