1 tbsp no sugar added chunky peanut butter
2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce or gluten-free soy sauce
2 tsp sweet chilli sauce or gluten-free sweet chilli sauce
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
½ square (30 g) 99% fat-free, long life noodles, or gluten-free noodles
½ stick celery, finely chopped
½ carrot, finely chopped
⅓ cup coriander leaves
3 chicken tenderloins, trimmed of fat, sinew removed
- Put peanut butter, soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Cook noodles in a small saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add celery, carrot and coriander to noodles. Add 1 tbsp of peanut mixture. Toss to combine. Set aside.
- Preheat a chargrill plate on medium-high. Thread 1 tenderloin onto 1 small bamboo skewer (see tips, below). Repeat with remaining chicken to make 3 skewers. Spray with cooking spray. Add to chargrill and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Transfer noodle salad to a serving plate. Top with chicken skewers and drizzle over remaining peanut mixture.