1 ball pizza dough
⅓ cup tomato sauce
40 g mozzarella, torn into bite-size pieces
100 g sweet potato, peeled, sliced very thinly into rounds
1 chicken sausage
40 g fresh ricotta
¼ cup small mint leaves
¼ cup small flat-leaf parsley leaves
¼ cup small basil leaves
1 green shallot, thinly sliced
¼ cup micro herbs
12 semi-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- Preheat oven to 240°C. Roll out dough following How To Roll Out Dough on page 31.
- Spread sauce over dough round, leaving a 1cm border.
- Top with mozzarella. Arrange sweet potato on top in a single layer. Squeeze filling from sausage casing in bite-size pieces and scatter over pizza, followed by small dollops of ricotta.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese has melted and pizza dough edge is golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine mint, parsley, basil, shallot and micro herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Top pizza with semi-dried tomatoes and a little of the herb mixture. Serve with remaining herb mixture on the side.