2 x 300 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
1 Tbsp chipotle seasoning
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 large tomatoes, deseeded, finely chopped
½ red onion, finely chopped
⅓ cup finely chopped fresh coriander
1 baby cos lettuce, thinly shredded
125 g canned corn kernels, drained
¼ cup ranch dressing
cooking oil spray
6 x 20 cm flour tortillas
2 avocados, mashed
2 Tbsp lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
- To make tortilla bowls, lightly spray a 6-hole Texas muffin pan with cooking oil. Press tortillas into each hole. Spray with oil. Place another 6-hole Texas muffin on top.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for 10 minutes. Remove top pan. Cook for a further 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Remove. Cool in pan.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with seasoning and oil in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cut into slices.
- Combine tomatoes, onion and half the coriander in a bowl. Mix well.
- To make guacamole, mix all ingredients with remaining coriander in a bow
- To serve, toss lettuce, corn and dressing in a bowl. Divide evenly among tortilla bowls. Top with tomato mixture then chicken. Dollop with guacamole.