750 g chicken breast fillets trimmed thinly sliced
2 tbsps olive oil
300 g jar fresh chipotle salsa
warmed mini tortillas to serve
1 large corn cob
200 g punnet grape tomatoes quartered
1 small red onion finely chopped
⅓ cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
1 Tbsp lime juice
salt and pepper to taste
- To make corn salsa, cut kernels from cobs. Place in a bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Toss chicken with oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken in three batches. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes, or until chicken is browned.
- Return all chicken to pan with chipotle salsa. Bring to boil. Gently boil, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and salsa is hot.
- Serve chicken with corn salsa, tortillas and cheese