Oh, joy! These honey joys take only 25 minutes to make! Using cornflakes, honey, shredded coconut and milk chocolate, they make a delicious on-the-go snack!
4 cups corn flakes
1 cup shredded coconut
75 g unsalted butter, chopped
¼ cup honey
2 tbsp caster sugar
100 g milk chocolate, finely chopped
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3-cup capacity) with paper cases.
- Place corn flakes and coconut in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine butter, honey and sugar in a medium saucepan over a medium to low heat. Stir until butter is melted and mixture is frothy. Add chocolate. Stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Pour butter mixture over corn flakes and coconut. Stir until combined. Working quickly, spoon evenly into paper cases.
- Cook in a slow oven (150C) for about 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven. Cool completely in pan before serving.