This 5-ingredient dessert can be whipped up in no time!
500 g fresh ricotta
⅓ cup icing sugar mixture
1 tsp finely grated orange (rind)
450 g ready-made Dutch pancakes (6)
¾ cup chocolate topping to serve
- Place ricotta, icing sugar and rind in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined.
- One at a time, warm pancakes in microwave on High for 20 to 30 seconds. Place on a clean bench.
- Spoon a heaped 1/3 cup ricotta filling along the centre of pancake. Roll up to enclose. Place on an oven tray. Repeat with remaining ricotta filling and pancakes. Cover with foil.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°c) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Heat topping in a heatproof jug in a microwave on High for about 20 seconds, or until warm.
- Serve warm pancakes drizzled with topping.