Turn biscuits into slices with these classic biscuit combos in a slice – just right for sharing! Kids will go crazy over the nutty, chocolatey flavour.
250 g unsalted butter chopped at room temperature
¾ cup brown sugar firmly packed
¾ cup caster sugar
2 ⅓ cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
200 g dark chocolate chopped
½ cup chopped macadamias
extra 100 g dark chocolate melted
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 3cm above pan edges.
- Beat butter and sugars in a small bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until combined. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add combined sifted flour and baking powder. Stir until combined. Stir in chopped chocolate and macadamias. Spoon into prepared pan. Smooth over top.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for 30 minutes, or until light golden and firm to touch. Remove from oven. Cool completely in pan.
- Remove from pan. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Stand until set. Cut into squares.