Join choccie bickies with whipped cream to form a ring of deliciousness. The secret ingredient is chopped up Snickers bars!
600 ml thickened cream, plus extra 300ml
2 Tbsp icing sugar mixture, plus extra 1 tbsp
2 Tbsp Frangelico, plus extra 1 tbsp
216 g mini Snickers bars
2 x 250 g Arnott's choc ripple biscuits
pearl and gold cachous to serve
- Put 600ml cream along with 2 tablespoons icing sugar mixture and 2 tablespoons Frangelico in a large bowl and beat with electric hand beaters until soft peaks form.
- Finely chop 5 Snickers bars.
- Spread a little whipped cream mixture on top of 1 biscuit.
- Scatter with a little of the chopped Snickers and top with a second biscuit. Dollop with a little more cream, then scatter with a little more Snickers.
- Setting aside 7 biscuits for garnishing, repeat stacking with remaining biscuits, chopped Snickers and whipped cream (you will have cream left over).
- Arrange biscuit stacks on their side, sandwiched together to form a ring shape.
- Spread remaining whipped cream on top of ring to roughly cover. Cover and chill overnight.
- Put extra cream, extra icing sugar mixture and extra Frangelico in a large bowl and beat with electric hand beaters until soft peaks form. Spread over ring to coat.
- Slice remaining Snickers bars and crush reserved biscuits, and arrange over ring. Sprinkle with cachous and serve. ➤