600 g pork cutlets, rind removed
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 slices wholegrain bread, torn (100g)
¼ cup natural almonds
3 tsp olive oil
⅔ cup cranberry sauce
800 g baby red potatoes, quartered
400 g green beans, trimmed
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh chives
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Process bread and almonds in a food processor to form large crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle over oil. Toss to combine.
- Heat an oiled, large, ovenproof frying pan over a high heat. Add pork. Cook for about 1 minute on each side, or until browned. Remove pan from heat.
- Spread half the cranberry over one side of pork. Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Transfer pan to a hot oven (200C). Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until crumbs are browned and pork is cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, boil or microwave potatoes and beans, separately, until tender. Toss potatoes with herbs. Season.
- Remove pork from pan. Add remaining cranberry, Worcestershire sauce and 2 tbsp water to pan with any pork cooking juices. Bring to boil, stirring. Season.
- Serve pork with sauce, potatoes and beans.