500 g beef stir-fry strips
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, halved, thinly sliced
2 tsp paprika
200 g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp tomato paste
420 g can canned condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup beef stock
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp sour cream
cooked bow tie pasta
fresh chives to garnish
sour cream, to serve
- Toss beef with half the oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat until very hot. Add beef in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until just cooked through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok over a medium heat. Add onion. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft. Add paprika, mushrooms and paste. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
- Stir in combined soup, stock and sauce. Bring to boil. Turn off heat. Return beef and any cooking juices to wok with sour cream. Stir to combine
- Serve beef mixture over pasta with extra sour cream. Garnish with chives.