350 grams orecchiette pasta
1 large barbecued chicken
1 medium carrot
1 red capsicum finely chopped
1 green capsicum finely chopped
2 green spring onions thinly sliced
2 sticks celery thinly sliced
1 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped (18 g)
¾ cup mayonnaise (180 g)
¾ cup sour cream (180 g)
2 garlic cloves crushed
1.5 tblsps dijon mustard
⅓ cup lemon juice (85 mls)
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Cool.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a jug. Whisk well.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Discard. Thickly shred meat.
- Peel carrots. Cut into thin matchsticks. Place in a large bowl with pasta, chicken, capsicums, onions, celery and parsley. Toss well.
- Just before serving, pour over dressing. Toss to combine.