4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
1 Tbsp olive oil
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
300 ml tub light cooking cream
½ cup chicken stock
1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 Tbsp lemon juice
300 g bag coleslaw mix
800 g brushed potatoes, peeled, chopped
150 g shortcut bacon, diced
25 g butter, chopped
salt and pepper to taste
- To make mash, cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water until soft.
- Cook bacon in an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Drain potatoes. Return to pan. Mash with butter until smooth. Stir in bacon. Season. Keep warm.
- Heat same, large frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove.
- Add oil, onions and garlic to pan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring, until soft. Stir in cream, stock and mustard. Bring to boil. Return chicken.
- Gently boil, uncovered, for a further 5 to 6 minutes, turning chicken halfway, until sauce is slightly thickened. Add juice
- Serve chicken and sauce with mash and coleslaw. Garnish with extra onions.