625 g packet fresh spinach and ricotta tortellini
2 Tbsp olive oil
350 g cup mushrooms, sliced
2 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup dry white wine
300 ml tub thickened cream
1 cup finely grated Parmesan, plus extra to serve
⅓ cup chopped fresh chives
100 g fresh baby spinach leaves
salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add wine and cream. Bring to boil. Gently boil for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Add tortellini, parmesan and half the chives. Mix well. Stir in spinach. Remove. Season.
- Sprinkle remaining chives over the pasta. Serve with extra parmesan.