1 crusty bread roll, cut into 1 cm slices
¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives
½ cup finely grated Parmesan
4 x 200 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
baby rocket leaves, to serve
lemon, cut into wedges
2 medium zucchini
1 large red onion, thickly sliced
1 large red capsicum, chopped
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
¼ cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- To make roasted vegetables, trim zucchini. Cut in half lengthways. Cut into 2cm pieces. Toss zucchini with onion, capsicum, tomatoes and 2 tblsps of the oil in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C) for about 25 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, toss bread with olives, half the parmesan and remaining oil in a bowl. Season.
- Heat a large, oiled, non-stick frying pan over a high heat. Add chicken. Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove.
- Place chicken, side by side, on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Top with bread mixture. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Cook in same hot oven with roast vegetables, for about 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked and topping is golden brown.
- Serve chicken with roasted vegetables, rocket and lemon.