1 ½ cups milk
2 cups water
2 x 90 g sachets aged cheddar, parmesan and chive pasta mix
25 g butter, chopped
425 g can canned tuna in oil, drained
½ cup drained semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded tasty cheese
salt and pepper, to taste
½ cup panko breadcrumbs
mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Grease four shallow, round ovenproof dishes (1-cup capacity).
- Bring milk and water to the boil in a large saucepan. Add pasta and 10g of the butter. Bring to boil. Gently boil, stirring occasionally, for about 14 minutes, or until pasta is cooked. Remove from heat.
- Flake tuna into chunks. Stir into pasta mixture with tomatoes and ½ cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among prepared dishes
- Melt remaining butter. Stir into combined breadcrumbs and remaining cheese. Sprinkle over pasta mixture. Place dishes on an oven tray.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy
- Serve with salad leaves.