½ cup olive oil
2 onions, chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 Tbsp mild curry powder
500 g packet frozen peas, sweetcorn and capsicum (3 ½ cups)
5 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup self-raising flour
¼ cup mango chutney, plus extra to serve
1 cup finely grated Parmesan
salt and pepper, to taste
Greek yoghurt, to serve
- Grease a 19cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending paper 4cm above pan edges.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over a medium heat. Add onions, garlic and curry powder. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring for 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Whisk eggs, flour and chutney in a large jug until combined. Stir in parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Stir into vegetable mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Spread evenly.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180C) for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown and firm to touch. Remove from oven. Stand for 10 minutes. Lift out of pan.
- Serve warm slice cut into squares. Top with yoghurt and extra chutney.