6 Carisma potatoes (1.3kg), halved lengthways
8 lamb rump steaks (950g)
200 g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
1 cup shredded carrot
1 cup mixed salad sprouts
½ cup olive oil
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tsp mild curry powder
Salt and pepper, to season
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tsp honey
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- To make dressing, whisk oil, mustard, garlic and curry powder in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Add 1½ tbsp dressing to potatoes. Toss well to coat.
- Place lamb in a separate large bowl. Add 1½ tbsp dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill plate over a medium heat. Add potatoes. Cook, turning, for about 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add lamb to same heated grill plate. Cook, turning occasionally, for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine snow peas, carrot and sprouts in a bowl. Whisk juice and honey into remaining dressing. Add to salad. Toss to combine.
- Serve lamb and potatoes with salad.