1 cup microwaveable white long grain rice
270 g wonton wrappers
360 g cooked Peking-style ready roasted duck breast
⅓ cup hoisin sauce
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
3 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp sesame oil
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- Grease two x 12-hole muffin pans (1/3-cup capacity).
- Cook rice according to absorption method on packet. Remove. Spread over a tray. Refrigerate for about 1 hour, or until cold.
- Line each hole of prepared pans with a wonton wrapper.
- Cook in a moderately slow oven (160C) for about 10 minutes, or until crisp. Remove from oven. Transfer wrappers to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining wrappers
- Remove duck from packet, straining sauce into a jug. Stir in the hoisin and soy sauces. Finely chop duck.
- Heat half the vegetable oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add combined eggs and sesame oil. Swirl to coat base of wok. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, or until just set. Slide omelette onto a board. Roll up. Thinly slice
- Heat remaining oil in same hot wok. Add duck. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add rice. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Return egg to wok with sauce mixture and onions. Stir-fry until hot.
- Spoon hot rice into wonton cups. Garnish with extra onions. Serve immediately