Create Bake Make has a fun way to keep the kids busy over the Easter break – Easter egg chocolate bark with white chocolate, Maltesers, and chocolate eggs…
200 g white chocolate, broken into pieces
100 g candy-coated speckled crispy chocolate mini eggs
5 mini caramel-filled chocolate eggs
30 g Maltesers or other milk chocolate covered malt balls
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper and place your Easter eggs and Maltesers close by.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook for 30-second spurts on high until the white chocolate has almost melted, before removing from the microwave and stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Working quickly, pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking tray, moving the tray around to spread the chocolate until it forms a thin layer.
- Sprinkle Easter eggs and Maltesers over the top of the melted white chocolate until it's covered.
- Once finished, place the Easter egg chocolate bark into the fridge for 1 hour or until it's set
- Remove from the fridge and cut into large pieces. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy.