125 g unsalted butter, chopped
1 cup white marshmallows, chopped
1 Tbsp milk
450 g dark chocolate melts
250 g plain sweet biscuits, coarsely chopped
1 ¼ cups shredded coconut
green food colouring paste, to tint
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
milk chocolate eggs to decorate
chocolate bunnies to decorate
edible wafer flowers, to decorate
- Grease an 18cm x 28cm rectangular slice pan. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending the paper 2cm above the pan edges.
- Place butter, marshmallows, milk and 2 cups of the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over saucepan of simmering water. Stir until smooth. Remove bowl.
- Stir in biscuits and ½ cup of the coconut. Place in prepared pan. Press to cover base. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place remaining coconut in a large snap-lock bag. Add a few drops of colouring. Seal bag. Rub coconut through bag to tint.
- Combine oil and remaining chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted. Pour over biscuit base. Spread evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle over the tinted coconut mixture. Gently press eggs, bunnies, flowers and butterflies over the top of the slice. Refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- Lift slice out of pan. Cut into squares.