1 small white baguette
⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
Salt and pepper, to taste
453 g bag frozen shelled edamame beans
¼ cup Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp tahini
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
fresh baby carrots, to serve
celery sticks, to serve
lemon wedges, to serve
- Cut baguette into 1cm-thick slices. Brush with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a large oven tray.
- Cook in a hot oven (200C), turning halfway through, for about 12 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, cook edamame pods in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 5 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Remove beans from pods and discard pods. Remove and discard skin from beans. Reserve ¹/³ cup of the beans and set aside.
- Place remaining beans in a food processor. Process until finely chopped. Add remaining oil, yoghurt, juice, tahini, garlic and cumin. Process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Stir in reserved beans. Refrigerate, covered, until required.
- Serve dip drizzled with extra oil, toasted baguette, baby carrots, celery sticks and lemon wedges.