800 g baby red potatoes, sliced
4 x 180 g skinless firm white fish fillets
salt and pepper to taste
½ tsp paprika
lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Cucumber and avocado salad
2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into 1 cm slices
1 large avocado, cut into 1cm pieces
2 Tbsp thinly sliced fresh mint
⅓ cup Greek-style natural yoghurt
1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Boil or microwave potatoes until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until it flakes easily. Remove. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Make salad. Place cucumber, avocado and mint in a bowl. Add combined yoghurt and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Gently stir.
- Serve fish with potatoes, salad and lemon wedges.