4 x 150 g skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, halved crossways
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
lemon wedges, to serve
800 g baby red potatoes, thickly sliced
½ cup natural yoghurt
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 fennel bulb (230g), thinly sliced
¼ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- To make salad, boil or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Cool slightly.
- Whisk yoghurt, mayonnaise, mustard and juice in a large bowl. Season. Add potatoes with fennel and dill. Toss gently to coat.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish in two batches. Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Add asparagus and tomatoes to same pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve fish with salad, vegetables and lemon wedges.