4 x 200 g white fish fillets, boneless
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
400 g can canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
80 g fresh baby spinach leaves
2 Tbsp French dressing
Lemon caper butter
75 g butter, chopped
1 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
2 Tbsp lemon juice
3 tsp drained baby capers
- Toss fish with oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper
- Heat an oiled, large, frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make lemon caper butter. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat. Stir until butter is melted. Season.
- Combine onion, chickpeas, tomatoes and spinach in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss well.
- Divide salad and fish among plates. Spoon lemon caper butter over fish.