4 x 150 g skinless white fish fillets, bones removed
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 ½ cups chicken stock
2 corn cobs, kernels removed
1 ½ cups couscous
½ cup chopped fresh chives
400 g green beans, trimmed
1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 tsp finely grated fresh lime rind
1 tbsp lime juice
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- To make lime tomatoes, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Season.
- Bring stock and corn to boil in a large saucepan. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in chives.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add fish. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Boil, steam or microwave beans until tender. Drain.
- Serve fish over couscous with beans, lime tomatoes and wedges.