4 x 180 g skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
¼ cup plain flour
salt and pepper, to taste
¼ cup olive oil
1 red onion, cut into wedges
2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced diagonally
1 large eggplant, cut into 2 cm pieces
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes
1 ½ Tbsp Moroccan spice blend
60 g fresh baby spinach leaves
lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- Dust fish in flour seasoned with salt and pepper, shaking away excess.
- Heat 2 tblsps of the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add zucchini and eggplant. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning. Cook, stirring for about 3 minutes, or until tomatoes start to soften. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in spinach. Cover to keep warm. Wipe pan clean.
- Return pan to a medium to high heat with remaining oil. Add fish. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or fish flakes easily. Season.
- Serve fish with vegetables and lemon.