3 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup gluten-free self-raising flour
⅓ cup coconut flour
½ tsp gluten-free baking powder
2 Tbsp caster sugar
50 g unsalted butter, melted
cooking oil spray
pure maple syrup
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla in a large jug until combined.
- Sift flours and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add egg mixture and butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with cooking oil. Place over a medium to low heat until hot. Pour ¼-cup of pancake mixture into pan. Gently spread to a 10cm round. Repeat once more
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over. Cook for a further 2 minutes, or until golden underneath. Remove. Cover to keep warm. Repeat process to make 10 pancakes in total.
- Serve pancakes with banana, strawberries and maple syrup.