You can even make this delicious dessert with strawberries or raspberries for a change... amazing!
2 cups raspberry sorbet, softened
1 ¼ cups frozen pitted dark sweet cherries
3 cups vanilla ice-cream, softened
2 cups chocolate ice-cream, softened
52 gram dark chocolate-coated cherry and coconut bar, finely chopped
50 g white cooking chocolate
- Grease a metal pudding steamer (8-cup capacity). Line crossways with two long, narrow strips of baking paper, extending 5cm above pan edge.
- Spoon sorbet into prepared steamer. Smooth over top. Place in the freezer.
- Working quickly, cut frozen cherries in half. Place vanilla ice-cream in a large bowl. Stir in the frozen cherries. Spoon into steamer over sorbet. Smooth over the top. Return steamer to freezer.
- Place chocolate ice-cream in a large bowl. Stir in Cherry Ripe. Spoon into steamer over vanilla ice-cream. Smooth over the top. Cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- To decorate, spoon chocolate into a small snaplock bag. Squeeze into one corner. Twist bag. Invert bombe onto a serving plate. Remove lining paper. Snip tip from corner of plastic bag. Drizzle chocolate over bombe. Serve immediately.