1 ½ cups jasmine rice
2 tbsp vegetable oil
600 g lamb strips
1 onion, halved, thickly sliced
1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
115 g punnet fresh baby corn, halved lengthways
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 bunch baby bok choy (340g), trimmed, halved lengthways
⅓ cup black bean sauce
1 tbsp honey
- Cook rice in a large pan of boiling water until tender. Drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, or until browned. Remove.
- Add remaining oil to same hot wok. Add onion, capsicum, corn, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
- Return lamb to wok with bok choy. Add combined sauce, honey and ¼ cup water. Stir-fry for a further 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Serve stir-fry with rice.