4 x 200 g fresh skinless salmon fillets
3 tsp sesame seeds
450 g packet microwave long-grain brown rice
steamed fresh baby gai lan, to serve
steamed pak choy, to serve
¼ cup honey
tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp hot chilli sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
1 small clove garlic, crushed
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a small jug.
- Place salmon on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Spoon half the sauce evenly over salmon. Scatter with sesame seeds.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C) for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to packet directions.
- Serve salmon with rice, steamed greens and remaining sauce.