350 g green beans, trimmed
1 tbsp olive oil
1 small red onion, finely chopped
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ½ cups prepared chicken stock
1 ½ cups couscous
2 tsp finely grated fresh lemon rind
¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
100 g soft feta cheese, crumbled
¼ cup olive oil
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 small clove garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil or microwave beans until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small jug.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until soft. Add tomatoes. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add stock. Bring to boil. Stir in couscous and rind. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Transfer couscous mixture to a large bowl. Stir through beans and parsley.
- Sprinkle over feta before serving.