4 x 150 g chicken breast fillets
400 g eggplant, cut into ½cm slices
⅓ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
800 g sweet potato, peeled, chopped
400 g green beans, trimmed
fresh basil leaves, to garnish
1 cup firmly packed fresh basil leaves
1 cup finely grated Parmesan
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 anchovy fillets
- Cut horizontally through the side of each fillet to give two thin pieces. Combine with eggplant and half the oil. Season.
- To make sauce, blend all ingredients with remaining oil in a blender until smooth. With motor operating, add 1 tbsp cold water at a time, to reach desired consistency.
- Heat an oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add chicken and eggplant in three batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil or microwave potatoes and beans, separately, until tender.
- Serve chicken and eggplant with vegetables. Drizzle with sauce. Garnish with extra basil leaves.