These delish pizzas are a moreish way to entertain, whether it's a dinner party or a casual TV-watching affair!
750 g diced lamb leg
2 Tbsp harissa spice blend
salt and pepper to taste
4 Lebanese bread rounds
1 ⅓ cups hummus
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 cup chopped coriander
1 cup chopped mint
⅓ cup pine nuts, toasted
- Toss lamb with seasoning in a large bowl. Season with pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook, stirring for about 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove.
- Meanwhile, wrap bread in foil. Place on an oven tray. Place in a moderate oven (180C) for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until warm.
- To make topping, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, spread 1/3 cup hummus evenly over each bread round. Top with lamb, then topping.