3 x 300 g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
2 Tbsp red curry paste
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Lebanese cucumbers
1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, coarsely shredded
1 cup fresh coriander
½ cup fresh mint
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
6 large wholemeal rolls, halved
⅓ cup light mayonnaise
2 Tbsp fish sauce
2 Tbsp lime juice
1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 tsp finely grated fresh ginger
- Place chicken on a chopping board. Cut horizontally through the side of each fillet to give two thinner pieces. Place in a bowl with combined paste and oil. Toss to coat
- Heat a lightly oiled, large barbecue grill plate over a high heat. Add chicken in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked. Remove. Cut each piece diagonally in half.
- To make dressing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk well.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel cucumber lengthways into thin ribbons. Add to dressing with lettuce, herbs and onion. Gently toss to combine
- Spread base of rolls with mayonnaise. Top with chicken and salad. Replace tops.