4 x 200 g skinless firm white fish fillets, bones removed
200 g vermicelli noodles
100 g snow peas, trimmed, halved lengthways
1 cup fresh coriander
1 large carrot, peeled, thinly shredded
3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
2 tsp sesame oil
¼ cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp ginger paste
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients in a jug. Mix well
- Toss fish with half the sauce in a bowl. Transfer to a roasting pan lined with baking paper.
- Cook in a hot oven (200°C) for about 12 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add snow peas, coriander, carrot, onions and sesame oil. Toss to combine.
- Serve fish with noodle salad. Drizzle with remaining sauce.