This Chinese-style dish is ready in just 15 minutes!
2 x 200 g shelf-fresh udon noodles
500 g pork stir-fry strips
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
¼ cup hoisin sauce
2 Tbsp oyster sauce
⅓ cup water
200 g fresh coleslaw
4 green spring onions, sliced
½ cup roasted cashew nuts
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with hot water. Stand for 2 minutes. Gently separate. Drain.
- Meanwhile, toss pork with oil in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large wok over a medium to high heat. Add pork in two batches. Stir-fry for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until browned. Remove pork from pan.
- Add combined sauces and water to the wok with noodles. Gently toss for about 1 minute or until noodles are hot. Return pork. Toss until warmed through.
- Add coleslaw, onions and cashews. Remove from heat. Toss until coleslaw is just wilted. Serve.