800 g chat potatoes, halved
⅓ cup olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 x 150 g beef sirloin steaks, trimmed
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Spinach cranberry salad
140 gram fresh baby spinach leaves
1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
4 green spring onions thinly sliced
⅓ cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
¼ cup dried cranberries
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Place potatoes in a single layer on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle over 1 tblsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240C) for about 20 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, toss beef in a bowl with honey, mustard and 1 tblsp of the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over medium to high heat. Add beef. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil.
- To make salad, combine all ingredients with remaining oil in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Thinly slice beef. Serve with salad and potatoes.