4 x 150 g fresh skinless salmon fillets, bones removed
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp finely grated orange rind
⅓ cup orange juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
270 g packet dried udon noodles
300 g piece savoy cabbage, finely shredded
2 carrots, peeled and shredded
200 g green beans, trimmed, halved diagonally
2 tbsp light soy sauce
4 green spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Toss salmon with combined honey, rind, juice and garlic. Place on an oven tray lined with oiled foil.
- Cook in a hot oven (200) for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.
- Heat an oiled wok over a high heat until hot. Add cabbage, carrots and beans. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes, or until just tender. Stir in sauce. Toss through noodles and spring onions.
- Serve salmon over noodle mixture. Spoon over any salmon cooking juices.