500 g chat potatoes, halved
300 g green beans, trimmed, halved
2 tbsp drained capers
½ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
2 x 150 g packets hot smoked salmon, flaked
fresh dill sprigs, to garnish
2 tbsp light sour cream
2 tbsp Dijonnaise
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp horseradish cream
1 tbsp water
¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a small jug.
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender. Add beans in last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Combine potatoes and beans in a large bowl with capers and dill.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to boil. Boil gently for 5 minutes for semi-soft boiled eggs. Drain. Transfer to a bowl of cold water to cool slightly. Peel off shells. Cut into quarters.
- To serve, transfer potato mixture to a serving bowl. Arrange salmon and eggs on top. Spoon over dressing. Garnish with dill sprigs.