800 g washed baby red potatoes, quartered
8 lamb cutlets, trimmed
¼ cup Italian herb paste
200 g green beans, trimmed
180 g tub canned marinated capsicum strips, drained
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 lemon, cut into wedges
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
salt and pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes and 2 tblsps water in a large, microwave-safe dish. Cover. Cook on high (100 per cent), stirring halfway through, 50 for about 12 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, toss lamb with paste in a bowl.
- Heat a large, oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook, for about 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes.
- Place beans in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well. Add to potatoes with capsicum and parsley.
- To make dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a jug. Pour over potato mixture. Toss to coat.
- Serve lamb with salad and lemon wedges.