600 g lamb rump steaks, trimmed of excess fat
Salt and pepper, to taste
800 g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 3cm cubes
1 tbsp olive oil
120 g rocket leaves
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
⅓ cup sultanas
lemon wedges, to serve
1 cup low-fat Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Boil, steam or microwave pumpkin until almost tender. Drain well.
- To make yoghurt sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, large, nonstick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil.
- Heat oil in same frying pan over a high heat. Add pumpkin. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes, or until browned.
- Drizzle yoghurt sauce over lamb. Serve with pumpkin and combined rocket, onion and sultanas. Garnish with lemon wedges.