8 lamb cutlets
Pearl couscous salad
250 g packet pearl couscous
¼ cup olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp mango chutney
1 ½ tsp mild curry powder
salt and pepper to taste
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 zucchini, trimmed, coarsely grated
1 cup fresh mint
- To make salad, cook couscous in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for about 8 minutes, or until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl. Stir through 2 teaspoons of the oil. Spread over a tray. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until cooled.
- Meanwhile, whisk the remaining oil with lemon juice, chutney and curry powder in a small jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the couscous, tomatoes, zucchini and mint in a large bowl.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb in two batches. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 3 minutes.
- Add dressing to salad. Toss to combine. Serve lamb with the salad.