6 mini pita bread pockets
2 x 200 g tubs tzatziki
250 g buffalo mozzarella, torn into pieces
½ cup chopped fresh mint
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
2 red onions, thinly sliced
750 g lamb mince
250 g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
2 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon
⅓ cup toasted pine nuts
- To make filling, heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add onions. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until soft. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for about 7 minutes, or until cooked.
- Add tomatoes and spices. Cook, stirring, for a further 5 minutes, or until tomatoes have collapsed. Remove from heat. Stir in pine nuts.
- Place pita breads on two large oven trays. Spread each with 1 heaped tbsp tzatziki. Divide warm mince filling evenly over bases. Top with mozzarella.
- Cook in a very hot oven (220C), swapping trays halfway through, for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve pizzas with remaining tzatziki. Garnish with combined mint and parsley.