600 g diced lamb
12 long wooden skewers
250 g packet long life noodles
2 carrots, peeled and shredded
2 cucumbers, halved lengthways, seeds removed
1 bunch bok choy, thinly shredded
1 cup fresh coriander leaves (60g)
400 ml canned light coconut milk
⅓ cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tsp curry powder
1 tbsp kecap manis
- Thread lamb evenly onto skewers.
- To make sauce, place all ingredients in a small saucepan over a high heat. Stir until combined. Bring to boil. Simmer until slightly thickened.
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain.Rinse under cold water. Drain. Combine in a bowl with carrots, cucumbers, bok choy and coriander.
- Meanwhile, cook skewers in an oiled, heated frying pan over a medium to high heat, turning occasionally, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove.
- Serve skewers over noodle mixture drizzled with sauce.