800 g lamb leg steak, cut into 3cm cubes
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
12 bamboo skewers
2 small zucchini
1 red capsicum
1 ½ cups couscous
⅓ cup sliced natural almonds
Mint garlic sauce
1 cup Greek yoghurt
½ cup fresh mint leaves
1 clove garlic, peeled
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toss lamb with 1 tbsp of the oil and half the seasoning. Thread evenly onto skewers.
- To make sauce, blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Cut zucchini in half crossways then lengthways into 1cm slices. Cut capsicum lengthways into eight wedges. Discard seeds. Toss vegetables with 1 tbsp of the oil.
- Bring 2¼ cups water to boil in a large pan with remaining seasoning and oil. Stir in couscous. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in almonds.
- Heat a lightly oiled grill plate over a medium to high heat. Add skewers. Cook, turning regularly, for about 5 minutes, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Cover to keep warm.
- Cook vegetables separately on same grill plate for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Serve skewers with couscous, vegetables and sauce.