600 g lamb rump steaks, trimmed
¼ cup olive oil
cloves garlic, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tbsp mango chutney
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 ½ tsp curry powder
Green bean coconut salad
300 g green beans, trimmed
1 carrot, peeled, cut into ribbons
½ cup flaked coconut, toasted (25g)
¼ cup currants
¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- Toss lamb with 1 tbsp of the oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Thickly slice.
- To make salad, boil or microwave beans until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
- Whisk remaining oil, chutney, vinegar and curry powder in a small jug. Season.
- Serve lamb steaks with salad. Spoon over dressing.