600 g lamb strips
salt and pepper to taste
600 g butternut pumpkin, cut into wedges
400 g canned chickpeas, drained
2 tbsps honey
1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
¼ cup olive oil
1 cup couscous
2 tbsp lime juice
80 g baby rocket leaves
250 g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Toss pumpkin and chickpeas in a large bowl with honey, rosemary, salt and pepper, and 1 tbsp of oil. Spread evenly over two oiled oven trays.
- Cook in a very hot oven (240°c) for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender.
- Cook couscous according to packet directions. Fluff with a fork. Place in a bowl.
- Heat an oiled, non- stick frying pan over a high heat. Add lamb in four batches. Cook for 30 seconds without stirring, then stir until cooked to your liking.
- To make dressing, whisk remaining oil with juice in a jug. Season.
- Add pumpkin, chickpeas, lamb, rocket and tomatoes to couscous with dressing. Toss well.
- Serve garnished with extra rocket.