1 ¼ cups couscous
230 g jar pitted olives, drained, chopped
¼ cup sultanas
8 x 100 g lamb leg chops
salt and pepper, to taste
steamed, chopped carrots, to serve
1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp drained baby capers
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 Tbsp olive oil
- To make salsa verde, combine parsley, garlic, capers, juice and oil in a bowl. Mix well.
- Meanwhile, bring 11/3 cups water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous. Remove from heat. Cover with lid. Stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in olives, sultanas and ¼ cup of salsa verde
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat an oiled, large, frying pan over a medium to high heat. Add lamb. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove. Rest, loosely covered with foil, for 5 minutes. Cut in half.
- Serve lamb with couscous, carrots and remaining salsa verde.